TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE!!!
- Has your investment portfolio suffered losses in the recent financial meltdown?
- Are you frustrated with the unpredictable returns of the Stock Market?
- Have you been told (misinformed) that you can ONLY invest your IRA and 401(k) funds in stocks, bonds, and Certificates of Deposit?
You have an alternative.
Your IRA (Individual Retirement Account), 401(k), HSA (Health Savings Account), and CESA (Coverdale Educational Savings Account) can earn PREDICTABLE, CONSISTENT returns of 6%, 8%, 10%, or more.
TURN YOUR IRA, 401(K), HSA, & CESA INTO A HIGH PERFORMANCE MONEY MACHINE!!!
HOW? Invest your funds in:
- Trust Deeds (Loans secured by Real Estate)…click to LEARN MORE
- Private Placements (Group investments in well located, high yield Real Estate)…click to LEARN MORE
- Land Banking (Land that is poised for huge appreciation when the market recovers)…click to LEARN MORE
- Non-Performing Loans (Loans secured by Real Estate, purchased at discounts)…click to LEARN MORE
You can make these types of investments in any of the following accounts:
- Traditional IRA
- ROTH IRA
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Coverdale Educational Savings Account (ESA)
For information about each of the above account types, click here.
Is this legal? YES! The Employee Retirement Security Act (ERISA) was enacted in 1974. It created the opportunity for individuals to take control of their retirement savings through Individual Retirement Accounts. ERISA allows flexibility for your investments, including Real Estate, Trust Deeds, and other investment options. For more information, click here.
Why haven’t I heard of this before? When the IRA was created, Stock Brokers, Insurance Companies, and Banks quickly jumped on the bandwagon, providing products for the IRA investor. They “cornered the market”, leading customers to believe that IRA accounts could only invest in their limited products. This was incorrect information. In fact, Self Directed IRAs have been around since 1974. Savvy investors use their Self Directed IRAs to invest in real estate for high growth. And, best of all, the earnings grow TAX FREE (some accounts will be taxed upon withdrawal)
How can I get started? By opening a Self Directed account. It is simple. There are a variety of Self Directed custodians, including Entrust and Equity Trust. An IRA custodian will handle the paperwork, provide the appropriate reporting to IRS, process funds at your direction, and make sure you are staying in compliance with ERISA. They normally provide account management, but they do not sell their own financial products. This allows you to invest in high yield opportunities that YOU select. The paperwork is easy, and you can be investing in a matter of days.
Contact Us and we can help you.